Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tutorial Attempt

...and succeed. I tried it and I really like it!
 Lesley's tutorial



I gave Lesley's (from The Gossiping Goddess) tutorial a try last night and I am really liking the bracelet that I made. I chose these blue E beads for their larger holes.  The cord I used is a hemp twine, which worked good. Next time I'll give waxed cotton or waxed linen a try. I had a bunch of gunmetal jump rings that I think are close to 5mm, they seem to work well with the design. The button I picked up at an antique store while on vacation a couple of summers ago while visiting my dear friend Kim in Victor, NY.

I never could find a use for these cobalt blue beads, but I am really loving them on this bracelet. Thank you Lesley from The Gossiping Goddess.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa your bracelet is lovely - I'm so glad you had a go and enjoyed it, it's a fun bracelet and there are so many variations you can do. Thanks for joining in.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley! Thank you for your comment! I love wearing the bracelet and can't wait to make more. I bought some pretty buttons yesterday to use. I have a real weakness for buttons! :)

    ReplyDelete